Sinister: Sophie Aldred is GOD. As is Kevin Turvey.

J Errington james at xxx.com
Wed Dec 16 20:31:15 GMT 1998

	Hello listies! I wonder what you've been up to since yesterday. I don't
know because of the time delay you know. But hey hey I've got plenty to work
on here. First of all that Biondello fellow incurred my wrath by spurting these
foulnesses, which it pains me to even repeat:
> Whether or not list c****s are a good thing is indeed debatable (Sophie
> Aldred's a minger, for a start)
*splutter* does not even start to describe the shock and the rage. How DARE
you slur *my* Sophie that way you..you..you.. CAD! Sophie is a god amongst
us and we are blessed with her presence. Such remarks are not only tasteless
but blasphemous. This is your last warning, Bio-boy!
	Did anyone see the last episode of Belle & Sebastian: the early years
last night? It was very good - Sarah kicked Chris Evans in the bollocks, Isobel
& Stuart M finally got it together and they hired a hypnotist to rid Chris of his
rampant libido. Oh, and they got to make an "atmospheric" video for 'the Boy.'
	My second-favorite list grudge winge'd:
> Oh dear.  Weej, one of your rabbits has same name as one of my cats, and
> you want to deny the special bond that gives us?  I can't help thinking
> how devastated I'd be if I cared.
	Oh Tag, I feel your pain, of course. But you know, bygons may be
bygons but this isn't a bygone, if you follow me. But don't. Alright, I forgive you
for being a waste of space. *Mwa* there, that's better isn't it? Now go play with
brad. Which rabbit by the way? Charlotte has got that watery-eye thing, which
any rabbit-owner will know as 'trouble'.
	Ally had some good Castro/CIA anecdotes but he forgot the spy they
sent who turned out to be in love with him and the poisoned milkshake in his
fridge which went off and was thrown away.
	And before I go I noticed this in my mailbox:

> Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:45:52 PST
> From: "Beth Tilston" <bobbins2000 at xxx.com>
> Subject: Sinister: Rainy people
> Hello, I'm new and uninitiated.  I need someone to look after me and share
> their kitkat with me at breaktimes.  I am sitting here in the library with
> the smell of rainy people in my nostrils and trying to work out what the
> hell some of you are going on about.  What is this rabbit/clotted cream
> thingy all about?  Someone help me please!
>                    Bye Bye
>                    Love Beth T   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey hey hey! the replacement Beth I ordered has arrived!

	Going mad with boredom,
			WeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Modern capitalism, organising the reduction of all social
life to a spectacle, cannot offer any other spectacle than
that of our own alienation"
james at twopounds.u-net.com (my site kills browsers)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/5523/