Sinister: Rollercoaster Debate

David Clewett davedwin at xxx.com
Wed Dec 16 20:03:56 GMT 1998

It seems as though all are engaging in a debate which could continue eternally,  While Chickfactor isn't all that, I have to admit it still beats any song from most other bands by astronmical units.. The Rollercoaster Ride, however, is definately a top tune. It takes a subject, that EVERYBODY can relate to: human emotions, and takes a "bird's eye" perspective, if you will.  Not only do B&S take such a broad subject but they personify it and place it in different settings, as they do so well; veritably, B&S are the modern Bob Dylan, only better, but we won't touch that. Furthermore, they turn the subject into a very whimsical song.  How many people do you know need pharmaceutical to fix their brains?  I know more people than not with this predicament.  And how can anybody overlook the musical beauty of the masterpiece?  Isobel... harmonizing, need I say more?  Isobel...I coooo for yooouuuu...

Eddie

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com