Sinister: This list is SHIT

Keith Watson k.watson at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 16 22:50:06 GMT 1998

<<Warning - this letter contains embedded satanic messages>>

Hello chums, how's it going these days. Miller, have to agree, robots are
definitely better than trolls and little g-nomes any day. I'd lay money that
in a square fight, robots would win hands down... Let's imagine. You've got
Maximillian, the big red robot from Disney's "The Black Hole" versus the
likes of Bilbo Baggins. Well, the results are a foregone conclusion really.
Bilbo's tossy little knife going to have little effect on Maximillian's big
red metal body, and Max can fly too, and he's got these massive whirly blade
things on his hands that he normally uses to shred office rubbish with, but
in extreme circumstances, they can be used to kill!

I'm afraid that indeed there is only one Genevieve (won THIS si tsil sihT),
pity she never posts any more, quite like a lot of people I suppose.

There's been a lot of fuss about the latest B+S EP MONKEYSPUNKMOPED
recently, I think it's ace, I don't think it's getting into a rut, not least
cause some of the songs are pretty old. The Gate's a nice tune too. No
problems there, I for one think it's miles better than BUMFACEDGOATS the
third track from TWATTYBUS.

	Also, the relevant content on this list is getting worse and worse too - in
the last few months there's been hardly a mention of the WHO (only Miller's
"Sister Disco" moniker) and no mention at all of 10CC. We really ought to
get back on topic. Nice to hear from Oooooooon again though, how's things in
Thailand - is Yul Brynner still treating you lot well? Let us know how
things are getting on down there then. We'd better watch what we're saying
now too by the way, cause it looks like we've got both Mick and Alastair
Cooke on the list, or so it seems, now all we need is mummy and daddy Cooke
to join and we'll have a full house - mind you, It's just as bloody well
we're in the business of writing to a mailing list and not making a broth
isn't it!

 (emit emos enohp a em evig, luaP)

Hey you lot - quit reading private messages

Cheers,
  Keith.

Ps: the list isn't shit really, I suppose, it's just being economical with
quality at the moment.