Sinister: I LIKE BIS

Stephanie smfisher at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 16 23:28:40 GMT 1998

So does that mean I'll get kicked off the list by Brad and Robbie? Or I am
I just banned from Sha Na Na?

And to further disagree with people, I LIKE STEVIE JACKSON too.
Chickfactor is an okay song. It is not the best one, but not the worst
either. What is the worst?...hmmm...I don't know. It took me a while to
get into It Could Have Been A Brilliant Career. But it is an ace song now.
Still not my favorite, though. Actually I think Chickfactor might be my
least favorite Belle & Sebby song. But Seymour Stein is ace. I like
Stevie's singing. Um, Stevie rules. Yeah. My friend says I pronounce his
name weirdly.

After reading posts about the video shoot here in Athens now I really wish
I had gone. I used finals as an excuse to not go. Of course I didn't study
much and will now proceed to fail all my classes, but hey, why does that
matter? A university education is a vastly overrated thing, isn't it?
Yeah, I say that while typing this and not studying for my Telecom final
tomorrow morning.

Also tomorrow my friend is giving me the Sarah 100 compilation and the Elf
Power Cd for Christmas and my birthday. Yeay!!! :)

Cheers & love,
Stephanie