Sinister: salako = slayer / pastels

Clarence Tsui, Hong Chee clarence at xxx.com
Thu Dec 17 07:16:49 GMT 1998

:why is it that weekends go so fast?  it was rather a good one though;
:spent
:it in london, and made it to the pastels gig where lady penelope,
:biondino,
:funkyseb and a whole host of other sinisterians were congregated at the
:back of the garage.  v-twin were supposed to be supporting, but future
:pilot turned up instead, but i missed them anyway so i was quite :relieved!

One thing I'd like to ask: why is it that Future Pilot was always supporting
the Pastels?? IN January when I was in London for the Pastels gig it was
also the delicious Sushil Dade. Co-incidence?

Cheers

Clarence