Sinister: To shit or Not to shit

oon ooon at xxx.th
Thu Dec 17 15:58:46 GMT 1998

no i'm not musing aloud my toilet dilemma here.
that's too profound a matter to discuss in public
forum.  keith was talking about the list, in his
cryptically coded message.  actually i'm not to
comment on that, just feel like saying shit a few
times today.  however, i have something to say
about robot.  if i ever have an imaginary friend,
he would definitely be a robot called Doraemon,
from a japanese manga.  a chubby blue little
thing, with a magic pouch in his tummy and have
time machine in his human friend's drawer.
he can do everything and has every nifty
things in his magic pouch.  and eventhough he
never does things like that in the story i suppose
he has the capacity to kill too if he feels like.

keith also kindly inquired about Thailand things.
normally i tend to assume the position of the three
wise monkeys (you know, hands over eyes, over
ears, over mouth monkeys) when it comes to worldly
issues.  fortunately, we host the Asian Games this
month.  and we beated South Korea with only 9 players!
golden goal thing.   that got me perked up a bit
and watched some news.  i saw twin elephant kiddies!
well, i know mostly elephants look pretty much the
same to us human.  but to know that they are really
twin just make them so alike. how cute!  smell but
cute all the same.  i saw an elephant show once.
this little kid elephant brought us a basket of
flowers with his trunk. that's why i know they smell.
that and riding them in the northern forest along
the stream.  unforgetable.

change topic.  someone challenged stuart m to box
sometime ago.  must be susannah.  if he ever accepts
the challenge, i'd like to offer myself as organizer
of this spectacular event.  i know a bar with a
boxing ring.  not bad idea really.  wouldn't you rather
watch people kick, elbow, smack each other to death
than striptease?  or maybe they fight naked, another
good idea!

yul brynner?  i'm gonna 'take care' of that egghead
if he ever comes to Thailand.  (or was he dead??
if so, i take that back with profuse apologies)
he mocked our beloved king!  egghead!  as some
of you might know, the king and i was banned
in Thailand.  but i think it's forgiven now, saw
it on telly programme a while back.  egghead!

um seeing that this message is entirely answering
keith i might as well ask you for a tape here too.
that tape from the divine mr andrew symington
i'd really like to hear it, please?

goodnight,
oon xxx