Sinister: We can't rewind, we've gone too far.

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Thu Dec 17 15:53:15 GMT 1998

	Hello there, children.  I return from the shadows to comment on all your
witty chatter this past week... and you thought I wasn't paying attention!
HA!

Kevan recently regurgitated:

"Behold the power of cheese!"

	It's a great country, no?  Kevan, I'm so sorry I missed you when you visited.
Feeling better, I hope?  Too much American cheese?  Well, I heard you were
very sweet, so I'm destroying your image as a tough guy, right now in front of
everyone.  The reason I was not in NYC is because I was in Athens, Georgia.
Which brings me to my next series of comments...

Robbie attempted a compliment:

"Great meeting johny and billy, your part was ace!"

	The only problem is, after having met Robbie and discovering he is a truck-
driving Southern redneck hillbilly, I think it's safe to say that he has
never, ever, uttered the word "ace" is his entire life -- unless it was during
a poker game.   :)

Then Brad Bellowed:

"It was all this guy's fault named billy who showed up with johnny. he
insisted that we "shed some blood of the innocent."

	Well, I think you misunderstood, my dear.  I was there, and what Billy said
was that we should have "fed some mud to the insolent."  I think he was
referring to you?   :)   You boys know I'm teasing...

Then Megan defended:

"Billy is the sweetest little kitten of a charming boy ever.  and as chris
leonard so helpfully pointed out, brad is a lion waiting to devour and maim.
who do you believe?"

	Thank you, Megan, for defending the sweet little kitten against the big bad
lion.  Charming is a good word to describe Billy, but I think you should
know... he does have a very dark, evil side as well.  Right, Billy?

Oh, and Ginger teased:

"ps--I took pictures, and I'll post again when I can get them up and scanned."

	Well, we'd love to see them!  I can't wait to expose Bob with his animals,
Sandi getting sandy, and Billy wrapped up with another woman.  It's ok, Billy,
I'm over it now.  I realize that I have something she will never have...

	And on that note, I bid thee all a Happy Christmas!

	Love and Kisses,
	Jonny

	P. S. Anyone in New Mexico for the holi-daze?  Write me!