Sinister: merv griffin?

Jarvislon at xxx.com Jarvislon at xxx.com
Thu Dec 17 21:17:25 GMT 1998

ok i'll make this short.i don't pretend to know everything about B&S like some
people on this list,but i'll throw my two cents in anyway.my opinion may not
matter much(make fun of me if you like)i love the new e.p. and i like stevies
vocals,i see nothing wrong with the way he sings.i mean if you're going to put
down stevies singing you should say something about stuarts ,as well.of course
IKWTSG is kind of boring but 1 out of 4 isn't bad.give some credit.oh yea!
sha-na-na is evil and they will ask you to sign something in blood,don't do
it.