Sinister: Sorry Chaps

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 18 09:41:47 GMT 1998

Sorry people, but I'm out of here. It's just too dull and depressing reading
this every day. Used to enjoy it loads, but don't any more. Still glad to
have met all the people I did, and I'll stay in touch with everyone. Please
contact me at keith at qss.co.uk or k.watson at cableinet.co.uk if you want to get
a hold of me. I'll still put a mail to the list regarding the meet up in
Glasgow at New Year - in a few days or so, once I've consulted with some of
the other people. And I look forward to meeting you. I'll still be in on
chat from time to time too.

Thanks for everything,
  Keith.