Sinister: Deception

Peter Greenspan pag213 at xxx.edu
Fri Dec 18 18:39:15 GMT 1998

I bought "Sinister" about four weeks ago on a tip from a friend...I had
never heard a word about this band before.  Now I own everything that B
& S has put out (I think).  I played these for my roommate and we have
come to the conclusion that this band is too good to be true.  It's
almost deceptive. Every song seems to be radically creative and
brilliant (even songs like "Get Me Away From Here" which relies
exclusively on a chord progression which has been used a thousand
times.)

There seems to be something so right about the chemistry, voice, melody,
lyrics...
Does anyone else fear that B & S is so good that something must be
wrong?

I don't mean this message as a joke..I'm serious.

Peter