Sinister: top words

Declan McGurk dec at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 18 20:31:49 GMT 1998

so has anyone got any top words. y'know just, like, ace words that you can impress people with. (this was instigated by someone saying they loved a word and i cant remember it so this request is in vain hope that they might use it again) (and because some words are actually sorted).

and, right, i suggest we all go and do our votes again on the jeepster page for the best and worst songs. and do our voting a little less generous ie for songs we do intensely hate give a 1 or 2 not a six or somet eg spaceboy dream = 1. please. it might sort this debate for once and for all.EVERYBODY GO DO YOUR VOTES AGAIN OK?!

love you all,

Dec