Sinister: Deception

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Fri Dec 18 18:46:37 GMT 1998

At 98-12-18 13:39:10 EST
Peter Wrote...
>>Does anyone else fear that B & S is so good that something must be
wrong?<<

i couldn't have put it better myself...when i found the smiths i thought that
the world could end in the nighttime or the daytime and it wouldn't matter
because of the passion and the poetry they filled every waking moment
with...and then these little sweethearts called belle and sebastian come along
and steal every minute of attention from their older siblings (the smiths)
like a newborn child or a kitten...i can't get them out of my cd player...i am
vainly trying to find a copy of TigerMilk so my collection will be
complete...they are corrupting my thought process in the best way possible!
all i want to do is stay home everyday and analyze the brilliantly clever
lyrics and read the little stories they write...

megan elise