Sinister: Music for Victoria Avalon

Richard Lander rclander at xxx.net
Fri Dec 18 23:04:49 GMT 1998

The clock has ticked round to 22.45 according to the BBC World Service. Firstly let me say a very heartfelt thank you for all the expressions of congratulations and best wishes that I have received. It has really restored my faith in this list after all the troubles over the last few weeks here.

It has to be 'Fox in the snow' and on the whole you agree. Kirk we will play her 'Youre Just a Baby' too. The Field Mice idea I like as well especially we have just got their compilation from Parasol Records.

SE. She is a winter baby you are quite right, although not wintry here. Strangely enough we live in Hong Kong, China as some long time subscribers know. I will mail you privately later.

Damn. Its raining here so I will have to take an umbrella when I walk to the ferry.

Thanks to all of you once again.

Richard