Sinister: Runaround Jue

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Sat Dec 19 05:09:38 GMT 1998

To all the people I was going to see and meet in England:
Ummm.
Change of plans.
I have to go to Israel.
My grandmother got hit by a bus riding on her Vespa.

In the cruelest of synchronicities:
Right before I found that out I drove home thinking, "I should post
about how great Rollercoaster Ride is, I never liked it before, but it's
long and it makes me drive slower." Got home, checked my mail and found
a note racking on RR, and my dad called me to tell me about the
accident. Then I had to study, badly, in a panic.

In fact, as we speak (well, as I write)I'm probably missing your
meet-up. Siiiiiigh.

Hope you're all enjoying yourselves. Special thanks to Herr Trou for
offering up a futon. Someday soon. I will laugh right in the face of the
poison moon.

                                            -Eran

In my TV: "Motley Crue: Behind the Music". Hey, at the height of
grungemania I e-corresponded with Nikki Sixx for about two years. Can't
say I'm really fan, doe. Anyone know how to umlaut on a PC?