Sinister: I have let London down this time

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 19 12:05:03 GMT 1998

Dear list :

I had a sort of difficult day today, full of financial problems, as my
scholarship cheque had been lost by the porters in our department (?)and
took me several hours to find it all around the building.

So, because of that fact and other ones I am not going to tell because
I don't want to kill someone with boredom ,I had quit to attend the Poetry
Cafe Chritmas Social.But when my cheque turned up , I thought it was still
a quarter to five and maybe I had a chance to go...I went to the station
and arrived in time to catch a train which had left in St Pancras at
19:30,not too bad, but if I got the ticket , I felt then my collaboration
with the decay of British not-public-anymore transport was going to far
just because of a late caprice and my financial troubles were due to start
again, so came back home and watched Top of the Pops, wishing next
Christmas Stuart, Isobel and above them all, Chris (I think Chris sex
symbol side has been underrated in this list) will take the Pops' set by a
surprise attack and no more groups of 3,4,5 girls in a row will give such
me a stomach pain with their similar but not equal outfits and their
sticky,slushy,cheesy songs all sounding the same.

I will pray Santa and all the rest of the saints for that.If someone wants
to help me...

Arantxa