Sinister: happy fluffy bunnies scurrying in the field

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 19 04:25:56 GMT 1998

Hi everyone,

This is the lurking megan who has come out of hiding.  By the way, I've
decided to go by my initials, mew, so as not to be confusing.  And besides,
(Magnetic) Megan is the original!
And now I'm going to respond to a wee bit of her post:

>  i just want happy bunnies to
>  hum happy bunny tunes.

I agree, that's what I want too!  What's with all the mean stuff on the list
lately?  Maybe it's because it's the holidays and people are grouchy because
they did not finish their shopping, that they have to spend time with weird
relatives, that they've got the flu or a cold....  I don't know, it's just
kinda sad.

I don't really want to get into the whole "indie/ majors" thing, but I do want
to say that I think that David has some good points and I can say that
confidently from experience.  It makes me sad that David and Katrina are upset
(or seem to be).  I think it's cool how involved they are.  I mean, they do
seem to care about all of us Sinisterines and they seem like genuinely sweet,
nice people.  It seems to me that above all, they are fans of B&S too.
I don't want you guys to think that I'm kissing ass or anything, I just know
how it must feel for them to hear all kinds of crap about Jeepster.  I once
worked for an independent label and I was a fan and would defend it to the
end.  Believe me, people did say stuff about that label and it sucks to hear
that when you know it's not true.
Sorry for going on so long about this...

Ok, now that I've got that out of my system, I'm gonna go snuggle up in bed!
Sweet dreams and Happy Holidays!

mew  x