Sinister: We All Live in a Melting Submarine!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Dec 19 14:20:38 GMT 1998

The list without Keith is like "On The Buses" without Olive, or "Get
On Board With The Double Deckers" without Lenny Kravitz - almost
unthinkable!

I hope Northy's good old asshole will hold out, as Allen Ginsberg once
said. I'm disappointed that we haven't received a deluge of
over-excited ink polaroids from last night's festivities at London's
notorious Po Caff. I can only assume that you're all hungover, like
the cardie nibbling ninnies you undoubtedly are.

Who was rude about Polly Jean? I love and respect her AND Hilda
Baker - oooh oooh oooh honey! Must do a websearch for Arthur Mullard.

Yesterday I was confronted by a naked man bending over and pulling his
buttocks apart to reveal his hairy anus, which had a childish spider's
web crayoned around it! Unfortunately, it was only a photograph, but
it was good anyway. It formed part of an x-rated exhibition of modern
art, which I stumbled upon in the bowels of the public library. I
don't know, you artists today seem to think that you can get away with
anything, regardless of public decency! Is this what we pay our taxes
for? Thank goodness we have "The Gate" to uphold moral standards.

As for Master Murdoch's mastery of the female psyche, I think it's a
load of Jiminey Cricket. Apparently Tolstoy used to get loads of
letters from birds who thought he understood their problems too. Mike
Oldfield's probably equally on the ball, he just doesn't go on about
it much. I don't think there's much difference between Stuart's lyrics
and those of Phil Lynott, to name but one example. All right, perhaps
I'm exaggerating a little bit, but at least it's on topic. One of the
467 reasons I like "Slow Graffiti" is beacuse it is the work of a
fully matured artist, ripe for plucking and putting in a marvellous
pop fruit pie of record-breaking dimensions, and it's about a boy. I
like the ones about girls too though.

Now you can see why I usually steer clear of this kind of thing. That
bit about some boy's jumper is one of my favourite B&S lyrics, and the
jogging bottoms that smell of pollen go down well too. "You Made Me
Forget My Dreams" is my most hummed B&S tune, except the freaky bit at
the end.

Katrina Ann House, resubscribe us all to the Jeepster news list
immediately, or I shall be forced to make diddy-dum-dum noises with my
ruby red lips and little white hands. We all love Jeepster, and anyone
who implies otherwise is simply pulling your leg. We all know you
fancy the bloke out of Snow Patrol and that's why you're sulking.
Tolstoy used to get loads of stick too, you know, and he lived to have
a ripe old beard. By the way, my mate fancies you. Honest.

Gary, you've caught me out, I'm afraid. I've never heard Chicory Tip,
but I believe gnome expert JJ pointed out the similarity a few weeks /
months ago.

Sister Disco

PS: China beat Thailand at football.
PPS: Zorionak back