Sinister: Out of curiosity...any musicians in Philadelphia?

FourJacksAndAJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Sat Dec 19 16:08:39 GMT 1998

Sorry to be so off-topic, but I'm curious if there are any musicians here
on Sinister that also reside in Philadelphia that might be interested in
"jamming"...and when I say that I don't mean trade off solos, but rather
make some nice melodic hushed pop that isn't exactly like B&S (why try?)
but at the very least in that vein.

If so, e-mail me please!  The "pop musician" community here seems to have
dwindled down to single digits....*

Sorry to the non-musicians, you just have to understand that it gets a
little lonely when it seems like very few people would listen to the same
things that you do, much less play an instrument.  Seems like in Glasgow
you couldn't throw a rock without hitting someone like this!  Lucky
bastards.:) I just want to make some music, is that so wrong.

Xavier
--
BXK                             		M o t h e r ,   M a y
bkim0 at dept.english.upenn.edu     		    I   S l e e p