Sinister: re:we'll have a good time baby,don't you worry

oon ooon at xxx.th
Sun Dec 20 14:45:01 GMT 1998

dear list,

this is a lovely weekend, even if winter seems to have left us already.
lovely mainly because of lovely food.  but now sunday is not so lovely.
how sad to see keith leaving.  and this...

Genevieve Wesley wrote:

> I'm not gone...I'm still here! I still post! just sometimes one get
> discouraged with not-so-nice personal mails put you off on what you
> thought was a bundle of sweetness but anyways..

genevieve, people who said not-so-nice things to you are those who
obviously never get christmas present ever in their lifetime.  papa noel

ignores them and so should you, please.  how my mailbox feels so empty
without your grace.  please don't let any dark force keep you away!

>..... ...now mister stuart david  (Sex In A
> Can!)haunts me with his seductive ways that's different..say i'd go i
> like to see mister david in a school uniform (hairy legs! rrrrr)
.....snip....
> anyways,people don't go 'oh,how cute!' like they would with
isobel..why?
> i wonder this.

they'd be too busy trembling + drooling of course.  probably screaming
'Legs of Sex!' if they're a big enough fan.  that's what i would do
anyway if i ever see mr.Sex In A Can in that outfit.  huhuhuh
well, with making song like slow graffiti they can all go wearing
only fluffy bunny ears while playing on stage.  i won't see any
problem with that at all.

> ...and,i,Hank try to so hard to write touching and
>  sensitive vignettes  from the view point of a
> girl. sigh

hank/genevieve whoever you are, heaven bless you!

> oon,this was really funny! i couldn't imagine you saying bad words,it
> has more effect.

oh i'm just practising.  it's a bloody good method to improving my
english i believe.  and of course, i'd be happy to arrange
boxing match for you and any partner of your choice anytime.

a few days ago, mr.miller wrote about the girl in my card, for the
record, she's half bird half angel. that's why she doesn't wear
any top.  as she's an angel, avert your eyes if you can help it please.
you can still look at those birdythings' nipples if you like.
he also wrote;
> PS: China beat Thailand at football.
> PPS: Zorionak back
Kuwait also beat Thailand at football a few days before China.  i just
deliberately forgot to mention that. we're beaten by too many teams
it's easier to just remember the one we beat.  heaven bless Thailand.

what is Zorionak peter??  is this some sort of code?  like keith's?
i try to read it backward. doesn't work.

another record, mr.lander just kindly informed me that in Hong Kong
my Doraemon is known as 'Ding Dong'.  heaven bless Ding Dong too.

a-ding-a-ling,
oon xxx