Sinister: at the gate,he'll wait,in a pair of bunny ears

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Dec 20 17:54:20 GMT 1998

Hi! (again)
 ok..i guess i should talk a little proper about the ep now that i've
gotten Mister Sex In A Can out of the way...oh Oon,I'm so happy you
agree...'trembling and drooling' for SURE!
 we could be like the pair in gunsmith cats ( a manga comic), gunstore
owners by day,bounty hunters at night driving cobras in search of mister
legs of sex wearing only bunny ears,because he's been bad,mixed up in
the sinister murder mystery over one of the strippers he works with at
the Happy Bunnies Hop and he's got a bounty on him and we have to
straighten him out...but umm enough

belle n sebastian have coated my heart with honey goo,when i was in the
store..there was that magnetic fields album everyone swears by,and i had
enough money to get it..but i couldn't bear the thought of someone else
snatching up the ep,by the way everyone was talking,i was bracing myself
for the gate to be stuart murdoch braying like a mule with mister legs o
sex slapping out an accompanying rhythm on his bum,
but it's not that bad! it's not my favourite but i always find  my
favourite b&s songs are always with boys on lead vocals.

misunderstood bit: 'which i relent' ! seriously..i always thought it was
'with cherry lint' like some sort of scottish vegetable or something.

anyways, i for one like to spread out my b&s albums and eps on the
floor,because it looks so great...i think they look so nice all
together,a delicious medley for the eyes..it's like collecting special
postcards or something,and now we have the orange addition...we
defintiley need a nice blue or lavender coloured one next,with stuart
david on the cover and the title would be like one of those cute names
they give the girls,you know like with Lazy Line Painter Jane..something
like Sloppy Stiched Stuart..and a story on the back! i miss the
stories..i used to always read them out to my mother,who would roll her
eyes "why must they be so depressing,genevieve?" haaa

i thought there would be some holiday party tales on here? there better
be some interesting stories about new years...i think this year is
almost more interesting,because it's the last...99..in Wakefield,Quebec
'funkster disco madmen the hammerheads play wakefield's black sheep inn
alon with surf/instrumental masters polaris...paul symes says the the
last time they played new year's eve ,"the whole place was vibrating" '
hmmm,maybe i'll just go sit up top a mountain or something,it's lots of
fun now that we have SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! mmmmm Krazy Karpeting time,i
think so.

oh and Pete (OLDSCHREC at aol.com) thanks for the nice words about the
youth movement thing,it's always good to be hopeful,yes? i feel like i
could tons more about it all,but i don't know..christmas time makes you
just want to go out and roll in the snow in santa knee socks and rest
your worrying thoughts  :)

xxxgenevieve