Sinister: An intra-album love affair?

Peter Greenspan pag213 at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 21 06:20:13 GMT 1998

Upon listening to TBWTAS, I have come upon something very interesting--I
wonder if I'm right.  Is the speaker in "Ease Your Feet In The Sea"
responding to his lover/exlover who is speaking in "Is It Wicked Not To
Care"?  It sounds like the all-too-serious-about-love girl in "Wicked"
is being calmed by a less serious more nihilistic guy in "Ease".  Does
anyone else think this? Try listening to the two songs with this in
mind.  I'd be curious to know your opinion.

P.S. I'm a newcomer to the list, so forgive me if my comments are old,
obvious, out-of-place, or stupid.  Forgiveness is a virtue.