Sinister: rescuing past topics

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 21 12:27:07 GMT 1998

Hello!

Last Monday in Nottingham in 1998.I am going to Madrid, home in my case on
Wednesday morning and not returning until the Three Wise Men have left
their presents at my door and their camels have drunk water to carry on
their journey,that's it, after 6th January. Perhaps our wise Sister Disco
can explain to me why this lovely Spanish tradition that we try to defend
furiously from Santa's cultural invasion is so funny for English people.
They find it highly amusing.

So I will have to unsuscribe during the holidays in order not to collapse
the department of Chemistry server and being told off when coming back...
But I still have today and tomorrow time to write a couple of
uninsteresting postings...

Do you remember a couple of months ago when we were chatting
simultaneously about best shagging music and buses stories? I had an
interesting conversation while having breakfast this morning with my
housemate about snogging unknown people in buses , and I have to recognize
I once did ( it was 27 hours in a coach from Amsterdam to Madrid, and I
already knew him, though not very much, must be said)but surprisingly
enough, we both knew two friends of ours who had done that quite
sucessfully. I have no data about the soundtrack, but probably some Top of
the Pops tunes that coach drivers usually love and play in every country.

Arantxa