Sinister: Call me crazy

Sandra Duric SANDRAD at xxx.com
Mon Dec 21 20:51:11 GMT 1998

All right, duke, I call you crazy, but in a good passionate I LOVE music kind of way...

> I couldn't agree more!!! There's a line that can be drawn straight from
> the Beatles through Radiohead and to B & S.

i know it's more or less entirely subjective, but, um, you know the
lineage described here baffles me. I know people all make their own
cultural connections based on their experiences and inputs, and i'm no
different, but, well, really, you think there's something connecting
radioheed and B&S??

I think what whoever the first part is trying to say that as far as music cultural history goes, what B&S has in common with the beatles and radiohead is SIGNIFICANCE.  A subtle connection, but still one.  They all touching people beyond the throw-away crap rock-pop level commercial radio constantly spits up.  But hey!  Just my opinion.  I agree that lyrically radiohead misses way more than B&S does...

Merry, merry!
Alexandra