Sinister: Greetings Everyone

Blake Hamilton whoru at xxx.Net
Mon Dec 21 21:57:29 GMT 1998

>Also a big fan of (I wouldn't call it fret buzz) but rather the cool
>squeaky new strings sound that one gets when moving up and down the fret
>board without fully releasing pressure on the strings (you can hear it
>on 'Beautiful' amongst others).
>
>Bill

Yes, that sound is everywhere with B&S, and it's quite nice.  Yet, when
talking fret buzz, nobody compares to Mr. Murdoch.  I realize he probably
does this on purpose, sometimes, but I must admit that's it's very nice
sounding--evidence that B&S don't try to hide mistakes with overdubs or
whatever.

Natural, I would say.

-blake