Sinister: Ease Your Feet into the Sheep

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Tue Dec 22 18:42:16 GMT 1998

as i said or meant to  i didnt mean that anyone on the list was giving the today's music sucks line that was just a general bitch that crept into my post not aimed at
anyone sorry if it sounded like it, i get that way when anyone touches on my pet peeves
i didnt mean to sound quite as assumptive about those saying whatever they were saying but that is generally what is the case
its the npr attitude that i hate, where they can make judgements that something is the best albumt o come out of the deacde, and only good one since the beatles when i
seriously doubt they've heard 40% of the best music out today
i dont do well with closed minds and tend to assume that negative opinions of music i like are due to that
if any of the people who i offended and/or who now think im a horrible arrogant snob have heard ll the great music there is in the world then i apologize for jumping
toconclusions but there is always amazing music if you look hard enough that was my main point
everytime i hear someone say something about music not being the same sincethe Beattles i get really upset, prolly cause im used to being around old people online and
they pull out that card a lot (no offence to old people who dont)
ok i think that was well-tempered and clear
im not really a snob im just overly emotional and defensive of music
Lesley Jo and I are on a roll offending people wihtout meaning to
----Ev
np-Bonnie Price Billy(Will Oldham)-One With The birds (the beatles never wrote a song like this)