Sinister: the long ball game (no smut content)

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Dec 23 12:48:43 GMT 1998

Does anyone know if Electrasy are on an indie or a major? Cos I fucking hate
them with a passion that possibly outdoes my loathing for Embrace - that
"Best Friend's Girl" song is easily the most loathsome song of 1998.

Kevan, as ever, is the Voice Of Reason - nothing wrong with being simplistic
now and then. I should point out to everyone that having seen Kevan on
Friday, I can confirm the rumours that he is turning into an unholy cross
between Clint Boon and Wimbledon centre back Chris Perry. Which in a funny
kind of way is a compliment.

I still don't think I've managed a B&S dream, but I did dream of horses last
night.

They were trying to kill me.

Not nice. Anyway, more hugs to lesley Jo,
Mark xxx