Sinister: does that tickle your whippet, sir?

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Wed Dec 23 16:10:13 GMT 1998

once in gym class some evil person stole my little cd booklet i got
really sad and mad and kicked the bleachers and hurt my toe and pounded
on lockers and yelled at people and then the person turned it into the
office because they didnt like the music (Freedy Johnston and Jayhawks i
think)
that was tenth grade im not as violent now

i personally call things pop that go pop, that make you bounce around
like pop corn
the nice thing about pop is all the various meanings like Loud
Family=Brain Pop and ive already posted about Charm Pop, and of course
Bubblegum Pop, etc. etc. the word just brings up so many spiffy images
at least in my head
not all  music that makes me bounce is pop though but thats a pretty
good simple description i think, im not gonna take this nay further
because everything i say will be obvious and will annow people
popular i generally call crap or pop shlop

anyway i need some frosted mini wheats
i wanna let out the kid in me
-----Ev
np-Vic Chesnutt/Lambchop-The Salesman and Bernadette (amazing...his best
album definitely ive decided)