Sinister: fare thee well, lovely list

gateau du wizz wizzcake at xxx.com
Wed Dec 23 16:33:17 GMT 1998

"the time has come,
i swear to god we'd just begun -
my dear, it's clear,
i'm never going to see your face again"

fine and appropriate words from azure days there...

now dawhlings, i hope you all have a fantastic christmas....i am
unsubscribing for a while becuase i've just resigned from my boring
job and am plannng to move to boston in january...i will be checking
my mailboxes from time to time but i guess the sinister list will have
to go...i will miss you all so terribly - if any bostonians want to
get in touch to show an old boy new tricks please email me on
fourboysinourcorduroys at yahoo.com.

jessicaxo i have the biggest crush on you...i hope you and ahren
reproduce.
jonnykat - i am going to track you down like a bloodhound.

and the lovely london listees i want to see when i throw together a
lame leaving party in the new year, otherwise i'll see you all at the
next blue soda where hefner will be strumming my intestines and making
sweet music (to make a young boy cry).
okay i gotta go....be nice to each other people - less politics more
obsessive lerve.

and now i have a confession:  isobel is my least favourite member of
belle & sebastian!!  hah hah hah!!!

lady penelope, gateau du wizz.

"you can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd,
you can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd,
but you can be happy if you put your mind to it."
 - THE MUPPETS