Sinister: Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa....

Shearer, Calumn Calumn.Shearer at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 23 17:10:23 GMT 1998

OK, I haven't wrote in a while, but I've been hiding at the back of the
class, looking at Brad's dirty magazine and giggling at the dirty
wimmin.

well, chaps (and chapesses) I'm off. I'm outa here. It's goodnight from
me and It's goodnight from me.
I'm unsubscribing for Chrismas (giving up the list for lent?)

but I'll have a sneaky look at the archives every now and again, just to
make sure that whatever you're saying about me is truly filthy and
hugely funny. and of course to see when that tigermilk thing's going to
appear in my CD player. that would be a good "surprise present" - hey
ho. Patience is a virtue though, and I'll just have to wait.

A while back, someone (no web access at the moment, or I'd check the
archives.... might have been "HMHB Gary" though I'm not sure why I think
that) let slip a nugget (ooer) about Ninja records.... well, I got hold
of a couple of their CD's and yes, whoever you were - they're
fan-bloody-tastic. I'm also developing a bit of a soul fetish. I blame
the lot of you.

I've been ROTFLMAO at the acronyms discussion. Is it just me, or is the
whole topic just a bit silly.

A few messages for people left right and centre... If you're bored,
scroll down to the bottom of the message, it's quite a good bit and has
a joke about microsoft in the .sig

Keith (&Tag?) - about this New Year thang..... any news? (I hate to
hassle, but I'm trying to fill up me new year's diary. make it last
about a fortnight, not that I'll remember much, hopefully)

Her Royal Candarelness - Missed stopping off to say "HI!" on the way
back up from London, sorry. I did try to get there, but the plane
wouldn't stop. (I did see a girl down there with her thumb out, was that
you?)
And her Loyal footman, Gary - HMHB..... class. that is all.

Kevan / Julie - you two still running these Tape Trees? I haven't seen
any tapes for a while.....
and on that subject - Who's got my tapes? Go on, Identify yourselves!! I
wanna know how my babies are doing!

Honey - I worry. I do. Are you OK? (I *still* have that damn pen. I told
you I'd treasure it, Linda!) and I'm sorry about all the personal
messages in this, but my e-mail at work's a bit iffy, and I need to get
all this out quick. Serves them right for putting me in charge of the
e-mail server.

Duke - what's the chances of a signed copy of your book still lying
around? I couldn't find a copy in Waterstones, Dillons or Johnney Smiths
(despite the fact their PC said they had 3!) so, can I send you a
cheque, then?

Lesley Jo - *hug* with a snuggle thrown in.

Marco#7 - there's a Chrismas pressie on it's way to you, but it'll be a
bit late.

and a great big mwwwwaaaaa! to everyone else.

Merry Chrimble. (have a good Ramadan)

I'M GOING NOW, BYEEEEEE!  (in a cynical attempt to get the Fluffy Sahara
marginal votes in the listcrush thingy)

Calumn Shearer
A Curlers He-Man     (an anagram I *actually* like!)
Mail me if you want a chat. (I might be in IRC now and then)

ooh, eck... forgot the joke:
Microsoft announced this week that due to Y2K problems, Windows 2000
will be delayed until Jan, 1901.