Sinister: The Festive 50

John F. Monroe monroej at xxx.com
Thu Dec 24 01:22:46 GMT 1998

here is a little bit of Peel's festive 50, I don't get to hear the show
myself, so all inconsistencies are just due to me copying this from another
source. maybe someone hearing the show wants to post if belle and sebastian
get another one in? predictions were for ' the boy with the arab strap' to
be somewhere up near the top :)

i have no idea if the show is now past 26, or what 50 through 34 were...

33 Mercury Rev - Goddess on the highway
32. The Fall - Pat Trip Swaize or  Male Nurse - My Own Personal Patrick
Swaize
31. The Freed Unit - Widishins (?)
30. Billy Bragg - way over yonder in the minor key
29. Super Furry Animals - Ice hockey hair
28. Fat Ass Slim Chance - Rockerfeller Skank
27. Clinique - Monkey On Your Back
26. Belle & Sebastian - Sleep The Clock Around

now i am off to borrow my neighbor's pants...

-john