Sinister: happy kwanzaa

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Thu Dec 24 03:45:24 GMT 1998

hmmm... now that resident studboy Dirk/Robbie has flown the coop, anal beads
in hand, to go play with his "hard" mates in Shanana (double entendre
intended, oh yes), and let it fall in my lap to spread the smut on Sinister,
it is with regret i look to another to carry on the tradition. well, not too
much regret really. I've got, like, work and vacation and stuff to deal with
and can't be bothered to come up with anything smutty enough or even vaguely
RIBALD to share so whoever wants to have a go, please feel free.

The cryptic lad who once accused/praised/whothehell knows this list of being
"nail" was spot on, even if I never could figure out what he meant, but
alas,
in a desperate effort to be like all the cool kids I, too unsubbing for the
holidays.
It's gotten kind of down lately too, which makes me what, the 4,132nd person
to say so... Perhaps Honey's deafening silence means he has
left...which is a shame, this list was an exceptionally wonderful place,
especially looking thru the archives and realizing how different it was from
the average mailing list. yet there are still lots of happy bunnies around,
if anybody is flaming Genevieve personally they need to be taken out to the
bike racks after school and roughed up by those shanana types (the band or
the list, whatever)...and the duke of h's recent anti-radiohead diatribe was
pretty inspirational... so it'll all work out in the end, yes?
*mwah* now have a delightful new Year and happy holidays to all, I look
forward to meeting various Sinister types in the coming weeks, be it
Brighton, Glasgow or a dark alley somewhere the middle of a cold winter's
night...
oooh yeah.

NME ticketline is the work of the devil, you know.

tata!
tara