Sinister: RE: where's all the holiday cheer gone?

Carly Marcoux CMarcoux at xxx.com
Thu Dec 24 18:30:26 GMT 1998

I'd like to second your notion alexandra, I haven't been keeping up with
posts lately, but, I would definitely like to say that I have met some very,
very nice people on this list and I'm glad you brought up the fact that we
all have a connection (something in common)... not that it doesn't have
particularly nothing per se to do with belle and seb, but, it's nice to know
that we have a common meeting ground! I just wanted to say merry christmas
to everyone around the world who writes in and I hope that you all have
sugar sweet sugar plum faeries jumping around your beautiful heads this
'eve!

And as for Sandra passing out at our party... she did a fantastic job of
cooking (a killer white bean dip!) and being a wonderful hostess when
everyone arrived... tree trimming was a wonderful idea for a party, because
this year i don't think either of us could have afforded to even decorate
our tree otherwise (not that it REALLY matters)... but now, every time I
look at our tree, (with some of the most thoughtful ornaments, homemade and
otherwise) I see all the love that all our friends brought to our house that
night (we even have a picture with like thirty people in front of the tree!)
and I think that I hope everyone else is having such a good time at that
moment as well! does this make sense? I hope so!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! And a very happy new year!

love you all to pieces!

xx sammi:P