Sinister: Il est ne,le divin Enfant :)

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 24 22:10:07 GMT 1998

Dear List,

maybe some out there are feeling grumpy as people have been pointing
out..but right now im just bursting of joy! tuesday was the last day of
school for the holidays and it couldn't be anymore perfect! (well
actually 2 disastrous things happened..but who cares! problems
happen..we must not dwell on things sweethearts,lets do like this on
list as well) i went for my first class..physics where we got to eat
lots of candy and then left and went shopping and then fun things in the
bathroom with my dear pal.

You mean,the rest of you DON'T rummage threw Belle and Sebastian's
garbale? You SICKOS! *genevieve looks lovingly at the half eaten crusty
ham-sandwhich that was once embraced by stuart david's lips resting on
her bookshelf* When I get a moldy orange that was once touched by a
member of Belle and Sebastian,I really FEEL like someone..not just a
faceless fan.I feel they ARE a part of me now,and that I have control
over their souls.

anyways,I hope you all have a most wonderful Christmas..I always love
Christmas Eve best...the sheer anticpation! hot chocolate and cats
snuggled up wearing big red velvet  ribbons and fire places and
procelain christmas dolls and stockings and christmas cookies and
beautifully wrapped presents..the wonderful before moment!
 mmmm yum! yum yum! i could just eat the moment,it's so good! to top it
all off it's SNOWING right now...not wimpy flakes..big lustrous heavy
cottony ones that make you feel like you're floating when you stare up
straight! and there were even some gorgeous does out earlier...but it
doesn't matter,where ever you are,whatever...lots of love!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xoxoxo God bless
Genevieve :)

p.s
 yet there are still lots of happy bunnies around,
>if anybody is flaming Genevieve personally they need to be taken out to
the
>bike racks after school and roughed up by those shanana types (the band
or
>the list, whatever).

hee hee aww thanks sweet tara! i actually think the shalala mob could
kick some more serious ass! they could knock one un-concious by throwing
field mice records at your head! but...ahh,right now...just hugs by the
fireplace ......zzzz

sweet dreams all!