Sinister: having thoughts of having thoughts of......

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Fri Dec 25 03:02:52 GMT 1998

yay, it's a tori amos reference! anyone want to disembowel me on the spot?
i'm waiting....*tapping toes impatiently*  Tori rocks my socks, dude.
chickens get a taste of your meat, mmm good!

well i'ts 6:30 pm on x-mas eve, and guess who has yet to buy ONE single
gift.  i'll probably be out late tonite cos the family (sic) will be over
tomorrow.  here goes a stiff instant orange cappucino for me.
not to turn this into the radiohead list, but i must defend those boys, out
of principle. i've seen them twice in concert and they rock!!  thom and
jonny are really nice, too.  and whining is good, it makes me cry. i think
his voice is lovely.  nothing  wrong with rocking, as long as you do it
well.  all been done before, just comes down to how well you rip off what's
come before, and they add their own mentality.  to me their music
epitomizes(bigwordalert) a certain simultaneously modern, and yet timeless,
sense of ennui, desperation, impotence and the struggle to remain individual
in the face of conformizing mechanization (If those are even words...)  and
expresses those feelings as well as anything.  I've felt that
frustrationevery day of my life and "letdown" still crushes me to the verge
of collapse.  it's yummy emotion, tugging at the heartstrings, and it's
purty, like the Gate.    nuff said.  now let's shut up about radiohead...and
continue to canonize the members of b&s.  (SARCASM!!!)
i dont' know if anyone ever mentioned momus on this list before, but i saw
an old tape of mine that has the French and Saunders show on it, and it had
those two guys who sang and played keyboards, and i realized that's exactly
what momus sounds like, EXACTLY like that singing guy.  that's why i dont'
like him, he's goofy as hell.
AND i saw a clip of the show "Man about the House" on a program about
sitcoms, it said that AWFUL "three's Company" show was based on man about
the house.  the guy on that show was no where near as repulsve as john
ritter, though.  and their apartment was much uglier, so it looked tons more
enjoyable.   does anyone know why american sitcoms constantly rip off
british ones? i have never heard of a british ripoff of an american idea.
but it seems like every american sitcom came from an english tv idea.
things that make you go HMMMMM>.....
petermiller, may i use your wonderful phrase "a beacon for the mentally
unhinged" as the slogan of the wee world? i'm not really sure if that was
meant as a compliment, but as it was funny, i dont' really care.

all these hugs going around, and someone's going to catch something nasty,
like boy cooties or girl germs.  you better all wear thick anoraks and fuzzy
gloves when doing your holiday loving.  and you'll all catch whiny holiday
depression from me, i hear it's dangerously communicable.

now for your holiday cheer, i present for your despisement the introduction
of a new society of wonder, that the gods wish to spread throughout the next
millenium as a symbol of hope and bonhomie for the disparaged and disgusted
masses. may i present to you, the stuart murdoch Shiny Apple Posse.
Q: What is the S.A.P.??