Sinister: *list hug*

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Sat Dec 26 06:55:37 GMT 1998

Happy Christmas Sinisterines!

Recently, the "Lady" Penelope Cheez Wizz threatened:

"jonnykat - i am going to track you down like a bloodhound."

	I found this concept rather stimulating.  What sport we could make of it,
this transatlantic hunting...  Does this make me a fox?  I don't know, but it
kind of makes me horny.  Oh, my...

Then, Robbie lisped:

"jonny, don't miss me baby, i still want some of that pie."

	This really kills me, this pie thing.  I must be a better baker than I
thought, but there's plenty of pie to go around, really, so... keep in touch
boy.  Or maybe you and Gateau could get together?  Pies, cakes... imagine the
possibilities!  Besides, I'm with Billy, so there.  He is lurking here, you
know, so be careful.

	On that note, I must tell you all that I'm outta here.  I've made some
incredible friends-for-life here (you know who you are, and I'll obviously
keep in touch) and I've had untold magical experiences, but it is time for
Jonny to unsub.  Lalala...

	If you want me you know where I am...

	THANK YOU, HONEY!    :)

		Love and Kisses,