Sinister: miffy miffy miffy!!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 26 23:45:46 GMT 1998

Dear Sinisters!

This feels great! I am no longer using Microsoft Outlook to type my
mails with :) mmmmmmmm :) Turnpike.....lovely....! Outlook was
so...harsh! Even though it has that lovely send and recieve function...
which is just so handy....

BUT! it writes in a crappy font and trust me that means a lot. Yes. And
it doesn't have pretty little pictures, unlike Demon Internets Turnpike
prgram. Which I do hope is good else I'll go unwillingly back to
Outlook. Which I am quite fond of too...cos it represents....the new
pooter...perhaps with this new program I am just delving into mail
nostalgia...ah who knows and indeed, who cares!

Lets cut and paste from Outlook now eh?

Smeeter Filler, Peter Miller!

> slowly into town. It's very flat, and surrounded by cabbages, and
> people drink huge quantities of real ale. I imagine it's a lot like
> Preston, only in Lincolnshire. Which is no bad thing, I hasten to add.
> Just in case.

Hmmm. It hasn't done wot it used to do and changed the colour of the
quoted thing. And, the mouse circle thing didn't work either....ooh! But
at least it doesn't open A WHOLE OTHER POINTLESS WINDOW! Um. Preston
isn't flat! Preston is hill upon hill upon hill! i recommend to everyone
the view you get when going to Manchester by bus, when ujst leaving
Preston. Everything suddenly drops away from this land of terraced
houses and narrow roads, to a marvelous panorma and sky and hills and
sheep! it rules! (and real ale is the ONLY ale.)

My friend, or my sister, well, she is both! Told me the other day, that
Americans don't eat lamb cos the US doesn't have a lot of sheep!
Kerazee! A simple concept but yet so hard for me to relate to. What
about kebabs? Americans, do you like kebabs? I do.

Ages ago, someone mentioned THE CARDIGANS. They are crap. They always
were crap and then lots of people bought their records and made them be
played on ROCK FM a lot and they are still crap and always will be.
Aaaah.

http://www.harryhill.com

go there!!

Ah well, perhaps using the little mouse roller is a bad thing. I have
noticed myself getting sore hands when I use it.

Falumn Nearer! Calumn Shearer!

> Her Royal Candarelness - Missed stopping off to say "HI!" on the way
> back up from London, sorry. I did try to get there, but the plane
> wouldn't stop.

Plane?? You posh git! Then again, as I am royal princess starry sarah,
who am i to speak? I am planning to go to the TRAFFORD CENTRE. It is
becoming my mecca. I must go. You know what?? I worked today, boxing
day, and did I get paid double time?? NOO! Cos its a SATURDAY! BOOO CHIZ
CHIZ!

And B*witched ARE fab! Suity Flooty Schmooty ADRIAN who works in a scary
office for the GOVERNMENT pig dogs said they are unattractive. Well,
Edele is quite a woof, and Lindsay *i* do not like either. Possibly cos
they are not brunettes, unlike my fair self!

Speaking of my fair (hehehe yes, in the same sense that woof the dog is
fair) self, a picture of me shall soon be on Sinister peeple page, cos
Gary is scanning me in A PICTURE. The horror, the fear! The rage!!!

You know what? I've realised I have a lot to say. I shall write it
tomorrow :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel