Sinister: We All Like Piggy Pudding

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sun Dec 27 16:13:52 GMT 1998

Dear chums and chumesses,

Welcome to my post-nativity shindig, the Rip Van Winkle's Wrinkled
Dinkle Pickling Party. Everyone's simply having a wonderful Christmas
time! Sadly, the Radiohead boys have failed to turn up, but Motorhead
are well represented, as usual. Philthy Animal is in the oven, on gas
mark 6, basting himself with gallons and gallons of page three birds!
Over in the corner, Tariq Aziz is busily smearing an enormous dildo
with dubbin, his trademark spectacles steaming up in anticipation of
bathroom devilment, no doubt! Meanwhile, I'm dilligently mixing a
bucketful of fresh cod roe and trout sperm that Roger Daltry brought
along to liven things up. Ha ha, I love that guy! He's in the kitchen
having a "Dippity Doo" glottal stop contest with Bob Hoskins. They
sound like a pair of acid-crazed troglodytes. Oh, I know, I know - any
excuse!

Lesley J wrote:

petermiller, may i use your wonderful phrase "a beacon for the
mentally
unhinged" as the slogan of the wee world? i'm not really sure if that
was
meant as a compliment,

Of course it was meant as a compliment. I've been trying to think of
ways to get you a photo of the object of your desires wearing her
school uniform, but the only idea I've come up with is to get
photocopies done and send them. But I'm worried that the photocopy
shop man will have me arrested immediately and thrown into prison. I'm
sure I'll think of something.

I'm disappointed that we didn't get a Christmas Day address from the
Duke this year. No wonder the list is struggling to keep its head
above water. I bet bloody Shalala got one. Turn again, Dick
Whittington!

Yesterday I went to the pictures and it was a film that probably won't
trouble the vast majority of you, "The Miracle of P. Tinto", but I
thought it was worth mentioning because I think it's the first time
I've seen a film with someone having a wank on the bog in it. Soon
there will be no boundaries left to push back. Unless good old Stuart
Murdoch can find them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the world
ends soon, so he might as well unleash all he's got on the next LP.

"as I walked through that hospital door..."

Sister Disco