Sinister: Thanks Sinister List!

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Sun Dec 27 23:43:44 GMT 1998

As the end of the year approaches (always more important to me than
Christmas) and since I've already drunkenly de-lurked tonight, I
thought I'd just write to thank everyone who actively posts to the list
for a fun year, lots of entertainment (sometimes even intentional) and
for helping in my hour of need (when my Tigermilk tape expired
unexpectedly). Despite recent fractiousness, you're still the nicest
list around....a little more pressure and I might even reveal who I
voted for in the list crush debacle!

Happy new year sinister folk!

Mike

--