Sinister: i'm so full of ideas...

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Mon Dec 28 13:44:49 GMT 1998

hello dears, here's my life story...

it was around 11.30pm, and we fancied a cheeseburger. We’d just been to see
Snow Patrol, and were about to get on the bus, but we reckoned we had time
for food. Opposite us in the queue at Macdonalds are a group of blokes, and
one of them is saying ‘You can’t pick and choose, for god’s sake’
Then another starts shouting ‘ I want pickles, I need pickles, why can’t I
have pickles?’ and so on, and the first bloke starts up again – ‘you get
what you’re given, it’s not fucking KFC - you get what you're given’
When I’d bought my cheeseburger I went to sit down by the door and wait for
Tom. A man who’d been watching all of the above saw the ink stamp that you
get on the back of your hand at The Point, said ‘hey, That’s a good idea,
write on your hand what you want, they know what you want at the counter’
Then he said to me ‘what does it say?’ and I said 'the Point’ and he said
‘the Pogues, brilliant group, do you like them?’ and I laughed and said ‘no,
the Point, it’s a place where they do gigs’, he said ‘was anyone good on?’,
but then Tom came over, and the man said ‘hey I thought Sid was dead’, to
which Tom was very flattered, then the man said I looked like Nancy Spungen,
and warned Tom against me ‘you better watch her
’ Anyway, we left Macdonald’
s and caught the 2A home.

i'm afraid there really wasn't any relevancy to this post, but i'm so bored
i think i may explode if i don't do something constructive.
oh, and i don't look anything like Nancy Spungen, either.

alix.