Sinister: HAHAHA....and here's a good one!!

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Dec 29 03:36:57 GMT 1998

thank you alix for that tee-off to the stereolab reference of the day.  (and
thank you alix for  being so groovy anyway)
seconds to Brier's post, not that it means anything, but i am of the same
opinion on that idea, so here is my grimy penny, it is a little moist from
my clammy palm, and it's one of those from 1982 with all the green crusty
copper patina on it.  oh, and it's a little sticky too, it has sugary muck
on it from this pink lolly i've been sucking, and i just dropped it on the
dirt....ooooh mommy
obviously it's slow pickings around the holiday and no one will be here to
read these, but oh well!  what do i care.  i've just slept all day long.
but one of the perks of that is having the best snogging dream of all time.
we went into a museum where there was a dark room you had to light  a candle
and then kiss in the dark down this little passageway, and she started
giggling mercilessily when i was going at her, (but in a pleasurable sort of
way) and i was feeling like casanova, we kissed for about 2 minutes
straight,  then everyone was asking us what there was to do in there, and i
couldn't say anything cos i was laughing and we ran out of the museum as
quickly as we could.   oh, and it wasn't  who you would   expect, being a
sinister post.  but she's pixylicious as well.  boo.   i'm  still a little
mad at her though, in real life. never mind.  "life is never dull in your
dreams.."   i damn sure wish that being awake would catch up, though.
anyone know how depressing it is to watch your youth and sensuality just
shrivel up and die of disuse??

mm, i just the othe rday realized that the drum part in Track and Field is
one of the drumming pinnacles of the western world.  nuff said.

any more suggestions for the scarily obsessive B&S Monopoly idea, bring them
on.  you, too, could be locked away from the light of the law-abiding world.
oh, yeah, thanks peter.  you''re a sweetheart. as it happens, i have hooked
up with a very nice gentleman who is going to share some isobel "kinky
schoolgirl" photos with me.  oh yes, the wee world will soon be sullied by
the mess of a thousand wankers in stained raincoats. "'Ey, 'ey, c'm over
'ere girly, hehehehe wanna lolly li'le girly, hehehe..."  sad, but
inescapable.   *drooll* oh sorry.  ahem.

awright, no more em, skirting the issue, i've just had two nights in a row
of intense making-out dreams, and i'm  plainly lonelier than
a......a........a really lonely person.   so which clever  girl wants a
sinister date with the infamous me.  we can play charades and have some
tapioca pudding and you can dress up in that little school outfit, and sing
French songs.....oh never mind.   blast it all.   *sigh* :( I guess that
i'll just have to do with getting random flirty emails from boys who know
they dont' have a chance.  well at least it's something.
*quiet sobbing is heard*
i'm going to pout in the corner with my lolly until someone says they will
kiss me.  at least, i taste like strawberries now, so that's a
plus......eh?eh??
insane in da membrane,
lesleyJo