Sinister: Negro Session - Jordi

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Dec 29 12:26:01 GMT 1998

No, not another of my juvenile sexual fantasies...Radio 3 in Spain are
re-broadcasting the Black Session from gay Paris tonight, at 20.00
CET. Just in case anyone's interested. Especially Jordi. I promised
Jordi a tape of said session a few months ago, but my tape deck has
gone the way of all domestic appliances, so I can't do it. Jordi, if
you miss the radio programme tonight, let me know and I'll try and
persuade someone to take over my arduous duties.

Also, I am extremely ill with a virulent strain of the common cold, so
if I stop making sense, that's why.

The Pastels: as Keith is currently undersubscribed I shall take it
upon myself to do his duty. All The Pastels' records sound the same,
so it doesn't matter which one you buy first. They're all shite, Reid.

Gosh, I enjoyed that! Of course, they are not my own views. I would
recommend "Up For a Bit" as a good starting point, mainly because it's
the only one I've got.

CS Lewis: The other day I was browsing through the Helter Skelter
bookshop website to see what they had to say about Young and Foolish,
but it wasn't there. But I did stumble across some book called Wilde
is Goldie - Up West Bromwich Albion! which claims to have a chapter
about CS Lewis, obviously in a inter-disciplinary pop media studies
type context, which may be of interst to all the unicorn freaks out
there.

Oh dear, I'm running out of energy.

Daisy.....Daisy....

Peter

PS: I've got some Cuban music now, so you can stop worrying about me.
PPS: I do so enjoy hearing from FunkySeb. I think the quotation comes
from that spooky elizabethan mansion / red sports car, late sixties /
early seventies, mystery / supernatural film starring Leonard Nimoy. I
don't know what it's called.