Sinister: music and stuff...

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Tue Dec 29 04:21:09 GMT 1998

i dunno much bout Pastels but for Tindersticks I'd suggest the 2nd one
(with the suits that look like they was made out of dental floss not the
one with the dancer

Curtains (the most recent) is wondrous also but I think 2nd is better
overall, though Curtains is closer to B&S with similar trumpet action
i havent heard the other albums but have heard they are all great so i
doubt you could go wrong
im such a big help huh?
ok my cat just stared at me for 5 minutes i think im gonna go hide or
something
----Ev

I was happy when I put my new record on
But I was sad as I listened to it all alone
---"Feeling Fine" by Class

my home page:
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/dixiecluck