Sinister: the same old story

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Tue Dec 29 20:39:14 GMT 1998

it's all grey-ey brown outside today and there's really pathetic half-melted
snow on the ground. oh, woe is me. well, not really, but i am bored.. and i
feel so far away from the sinister list these days - the digests seem so
sparse, everyone is off holiday galavanting while i am still here with my
trusty computer. ahh, the life!
i read nick bantock's "the venetian's wife" and there are all these
delightful emails in it. as well as those beautiful collages, so so pretty.
i got 2 pairs of pyjamas for christmas, among other things. a new black
diary for all my smut too! yes.
sigh, i myself am dateless for new years.. well, some of my friends are
insisting that i come with them to a party being held by a former high
school companion of mine and, pretty much there is no way that i'm going to
go. as much fun as high school was (in some respects :) ) why would i want
to even vaguely relive it by surrounding myself with former school mates? so
if any toronto sinisterines are wanting to do something on that magically
overrated night, please let me know and save me from an otherwise night of
torture..
hey, i sound rather down in this post, don't i? i'm actually.. well, hrrm. i
guess i am feeling kind of down and i'm forcing it all on you :) i just want
it to be summertime and sunny, i want it to be summertime so that i can
travel around..
i had a belle and sebastian dream a week ago. i don't remember it well, but
when i woke up i knew i had dreamt about them.
teriiii

ps.. i need new zines to read.. if anyone would like to read, please contact
me? thank yoooo
your eyes are long vermont roads/with a tacky song on the radio/and your
eyes are toothless young men/in tenessee in the rain again/ the magnetic
fields/ http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/