Sinister: thoughts of a sober mind

Megan mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 29 20:49:12 GMT 1998

hi.  i'm bored, so i thought i would write.  not that i would recommend that
any of you lot try the same thing, you should be ashamed of yourselves.  not
that there aren't people who do that already, right mr miller?  he pretends
he throws parties for the van halen family when i'm quite certain that it's
just him and his dog belle romping through the pyrenees.  i don't think i'll
lose any of my validity when you realize that i cannot spell said mountain
range.  sigh.

oh well, that was the funny part of this email.  now for the tragic part.
because today i'm all about giving you, my lovely audience, a little bit of
everything.  scroll down for the t&a section.  anyway, i really *do* have
nothing to say.  it is one of the oddities of college life that you spend
three months being moderately busy, one month being suicidally busy, and the
next month sitting on your ass in russia.  though never for a moment should
any of you think i'm lacking in employment.  why, my days are filled with
fun and history.  why today i spent the morning playing a car racing game.
they all have stupid titles so i seldom pay attention to that part.  but one
of the courses goes through *scotland*.  another goes through *moscow*.  is
there some great cosmic connection?  there's also the one for *easter
island* but i'm not sure how that fits in.  question, does anyone bother to
read my posts?  i'm being a waste of cyberspace right now.  i would
apologize but that would be a nice tihng to do and i'm working on being grrr
tough so i can't do that.  so who's coming to new york in the following
year?  i am for one.  i'm working on being everyone's tour guide, though
i've become antisocial in my old age.  i remember the days when i'd talk to
anyone who liked belle and sebastian, now i only talk to a select few and
they have to know the secret handshake first.  in order to learn the secret
handshake you must be on the list for ten years, then fast for seven more,
then write a song for belle and sebastian and give it to them, all the while
pretending that you are doing no such thing and therefore keeping the facade
alive.  it's all very simple.

there's this wonderful toystore i found the other day, it has stuffed foxes.
i could throw one outside and yell fox in the snow, but no one here speaks
english anyway so they'd probably just tackle me and send me to lubyanka.
it's a museum now so i could be an exhibit.  the store also had a life sized
stuffed reindeer.  he's my new best friend.  i love you all.

xoxox
megan