Sinister: that point...

Blake Hamilton whoru at xxx.Net
Tue Dec 29 21:26:45 GMT 1998

All--

Thinking today, as I hold all the EPs I didn't have already (the first 3),
that i just received via mail, I realize something quite incredible--

wouldn't you agree that perhaps the best 'feeling' with music is that point
where the music is incredibly fresh, new and exciting.  You know, before it
becomes something you've had for a while.  Don't you wish you could
rediscover an album all over again?  I wish I could rediscover Quadrophenia,
or Sinister all over again.  There's that point where you must sit back in
your comfy chair, close  your eyes and just open your ears.

Just a thought...

hope someone feels the same.

as always,
blake