Sinister: sinister ministers

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Wed Dec 30 00:21:12 GMT 1998

	I've come back from a little holiday trip from New Jersey to Ohio to Chicago,
and, of course, back again to New Jersey.  Now, I had thoughts to continue on
west, just driving the car in a Kerouac-fantasy, but I was given an electric
tea kettle as a present and I quite looked forward to trying it out.  If only
the car had an electrical outlet...

	I was at my brother's house; he is a minister.  Only three people have said
to me "you must have heard it a hundred times, but 'if you're feeling
sinister...'" and more curious, the three were all French.  I went to his
church service on Sunday, and he preached about Teletubbies.  However, he said
they were neither the new Christ and antiChrist--rather he said "Again!
Again!" and something about the Bible.  But he had to do that; it's his job.
He gave me a poster of the Spice Girls and another with Jesus on his
houseboat--yes, apparently Jesus does have a houseboat!

				Living and loving
					Matthew