Sinister: he's lost in the mountains

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 30 02:23:52 GMT 1998

Hello sweet list!
How are you? Good Christmas..and still enjoying? I find these days are
better in fact,cos now you don't have to rush to get all these little
errands done...a most strange occurcence,i spent like 45 minutes picking
out some lovely pairs of knitted knee socks..and when i came home? not
in the bag! oh well,mischeif elves or something,for sure.

i went cross-country skiiing for the first time today..and you know how
when you were little you'd play little imaginary games? well i did all
the time...always in the forest,i'd pretend i was a fairy named firefly
(or something like that) and that i had fire powers! well today i got
magically transported back into that world..skiiing throught the
treacherous forests,where i have to make it before dusk,to the
mountaintop,where wee stuart is being held captive by war-lords! AND
along the way i have to be extra careful,as the wolves are running
amuck..but i am guided by wee stuarts sweet song and voice  (and
cigarette burning,the billowing smoke guides me..plus stuart knows smoke
signals) and i've falled throught the vile field of ice-encrusted
weeds,and i am cut...but soon i will be reunited with stuart,his little
swiss snow-maiden and i will kill the war-lords by piercing them with my
ski poles (right throught the heart) and wrapping up stuart's body in a
tartan blanket,carrying him on my back while i ski down the glistening
hills..back to the cabin.

mmmm! i think i will turn it into a short story..i think you could get
some great description in there... tiny hands enfolding, skin
translucent and blue.

anyways..as my brother is visiting,i got a great shock about belle and
sebastian fans as seen through others eyes? you mean were NOT cool? i
always thought this was just a joke...well i don't know so much if it's
belle and sebastian,but he told me when i go to college i might turn
into a 'romulant'...gathering in DC? wearing tight trousers? listening
to the make-up? (who are the make-up?i'm getting these crazy genres
thrown at me and i don't understand) long pointy  side-burns? (oh my,i'm
going to grow side-burns!) i'm afraid dear hearts! or is this just a
thing on the side..that has grown a strange stereotype..like in Father
Keith's
 FAQ? "are they twee?" "no they rock"

Father Miller? do you know what this is all about? Romulants!? does
romulant mean you get TOO wimpy on that P!O!P scale? (P!i!s!s p!O!o!r
P!o!p ??) you're a man of knowledge,explain.

phew! wee stuart! that log cabin..soon

have fun at these socials that are going on,i like Funky Seb's
description on them (warm and comical)but i just like the way Funky Seb
writes..!

xxxxx uch love,honey bunnies
swiss-miss mrs.murdoch life saver