Sinister: a load of bollocks

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Wed Dec 30 13:09:42 GMT 1998

hello chums

like mark c, i also spent boxing day playing with toys. due to severe
boredom, myself and two friends got the marble run construction kit out and
whiled away the hours watching a small glass ball roll down a badly made
track. the excitement was immense, but quickly wore off. at this point we
began hurling the bits of track around my room, and, then as my incredibly
christian neighbours drove up the drive, we started throwing statuettes of
the virgin mary and her lovely husband jo out of the window. i think i'll
stop telling this story...

my school of deadpan is now open to anyone wishing to be educated. it's a
school with no set curriculum and no PE lessons. milk will be served during
morning break and you will get beaten up if you bring yo yo's along. By me.

anyway, a very happy new year to the lot of you. sadly it looks like i will
end up pissed and vomiting copiously in someone else's house again.
hopefully this year, though, most of the 6th form won't be there also.

my dad's just thrown me off the computer. bastard

love
alix