Sinister: dundee

Sam Norman sc_norman at xxx.com
Wed Dec 30 13:15:27 GMT 1998

hi well as some of you may have guessed from my mails before crimbo i am
spending hogmanay in dundee, with some friends or should that be fiends.

anyway to cut a long story short i thought it would be nice to meet up
with some other people from the list. if anyone wants to we were
thinking of the rat and parrot in the centre (we don't know any other
pubs we only arrived yesterday) on new years day around lunch time.

anyone interested please mail me at my hotmail address
s_norman at hotmail.com asap.

rat and parrot
1/1/99
1pm