Sinister: hello..new york..etc..

Arigreen23 at xxx.com Arigreen23 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 30 22:41:53 GMT 1998

      hello all.  gosh, i haven't posted in the longest while.  and i must
admit i'm more than a bit backed up on sinister e-mails in my mailbox...but oh
well.  i'm making the trek up to new york this weekend to see the jackson
pollock show and various other things...if anyone sees me say hi.  i'll be
wearing a bowling shirt and courderoys some of the time.  i have dark glasses.
yay!  someone will most definetely see me.  if anyone knows any spiffy NYC
hangouts, tell me!
     on another note, at a christmas party last week someone overheard me
telling a friend about belle and sebastian, and went on to tell me how his
boss at a record store plays them all the time...he called them "decent"..oh
well.  it was neat.  have a nice new years, folks...

ari